Binnorie Goat’s Curd, Zucchini, Mint and Pine Nut Salad
Binnorie goat’s curd is locally produced, exceptional quality and very versatile. Zucchinis are cheap, in season and delicious right now
Ingredients can be prepared a few hours in advance, but be sure to mix everything together just before serving.
2 large zucchini
80g Binnorie goat’s curd
½ bunch of mint leaves
50g roasted pine nuts
½ tsp table salt
40g lemon or lime Juice
20g extra virgin olive oil
¼ tsp caster cugar
1. To make the dressing, add all ingredients into a small bowl, mix well and set aside.
2. Top and tail the zucchinis, then slice thinly with a mandolin
1. Wait until you are 5 minutes from serving. In a mixing bowl sprinkle the table salt over the zucchini and mix.
2. Tear mint leaves over the top of the salted zucchini.
3. Add goat’s curd, pine nuts and dressing, mix well and serve on a plate.
Muse Restaurant is located at the Hungerford Hill winery in Pokolbin, NSW. The restaurant is family owned and run by Megan and Troy Rhoades-Brown. Muse prides itself on being one of the country’s leading regional restaurants, with a focus on supporting and working with the best local produce.
Follow the restaurant’s menu, produce and activity at Instagram: troymuse or visit the website, musedining.com.au to make a reservation.
The Muse Restaurant recipe series was created by Muse Restaurant owner and restaurateur, Troy Rhoades-Brown, and Mitch Beswick who is head chef of Muse Restaurant.