REACH for Training is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) established in Newcastle in 2001. Since 2001, the company has grown from a small business to a quality training organisation operating across Australia and internationally.
Regulated by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA), REACH offers over 30 nationally recognised qualifications for businesses and individuals.
There’s a range of formats including classroom courses, training for traineeships and apprenticeships, corporate training and one day job ready short courses.
As an international award winning organisation, REACH strives to achieve quality learning outcomes for its clients through flexible and competitive training solutions. By combining hands-on practical experience and strong theoretical knowledge, learners are supported to meet their goals.
Why study with REACH?
- Over 15 years local experience
- All training is nationally recognised and accredited under the Australian Qualifications Framework
- Local Industry Knowledge with strong industry partnerships
- Trainers hold relevant qualifications, have practical experience and a passion for teaching
- Proven Performance - thousands of local students and professionals have achieved a qualification with the support of REACH.