Business Listings

St Therese's Catholic Primary School - New Lambton
In Education

The school was founded by the Sisters of Mercy on 1 November 1925. In 1926 the church / school of St Therese was built in Royal St New Lambton some 200 yards from the present church. As was common at the time, it was a dual purpose building being used for mass on Sundays and for classes during the week. In style it was similar to many others of its type being a simple hall capable of being partitioned into separate rooms with a chancel and sacristy, closed off except during mass. A small porch was attached while gable crosses proclaimed this to be a house of god. It served as the parish church from 1954 until 1956, when it was converted to serve, as it still does today, as a hall for the parish and school.

Kindergarten enrollments open in March and close at the end of May.

​For enrollment into other grades please contact the school on 024957 4922 to organise an appointment with the Principal.

View More...

The school was founded by the Sisters of Mercy on 1 November 1925. In 1926 the church / school of St Therese was built in Royal St New Lambton some 200 yards from the present church. As was common at the time, it was a dual purpose building being used for mass on Sundays and for classes during the week. In style it was similar to many others of its type being a simple hall capable of being partitioned into separate rooms with a chancel and sacristy, closed off except during mass. A small porch was attached while gable crosses proclaimed this to be a house of god. It served as the parish church from 1954 until 1956, when it was converted to serve, as it still does today, as a hall for the parish and school.

Kindergarten enrollments open in March and close at the end of May.

​For enrollment into other grades please contact the school on 024957 4922 to organise an appointment with the Principal.

+61249574922
Burke Street, New Lambton NSW 2305 - Directions
Smartphone
Tablet - Narrow
Tablet - Wide
Desktop