Kilgour Prize 2017: People's Choice voting terms and conditions
1. Voting is open to all ages.
2. Participants may enter by providing their vote on an entry form and depositing the completed form in the People’s Choice Award entry box within the KILGOUR PRIZE 2017 exhibition, OR by online poll at www.theherald.com.
3. The promoter is Newcastle City Council, through Newcastle Art Gallery, ABN 25 242 068 129, 1 Laman Street, Newcastle NSW 2300.
4. Voting is limited to 1 (one) per person.
5. Voting opens at Newcastle Art Gallery at 6.15pm AEST on Friday 4 August 2017.
6. Online voting through the Newcastle Herald opens at 6.15pm AEST on Friday 4 August 2017. The Kilgour People's Choice Award winner will be the artist who receives the most number of votes.
7. Voting closes both online and at Newcastle Art Gallery at 5pm Wednesday 27 September 2017.
8. Announcement of the winner of the KILGOUR PRIZE 2017 People’s Choice Award will be published in the Newcastle Herald on Saturday 30 September 2017.
9. The promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual, and/or cancel the awarding of the prize for any reason, including causes beyond the control of the promoter, or which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion.
10. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
11. The KILGOUR PRIZE 2017 $5,000 People's Choice Award is payable to the winning artist.
12. Decisions relating to prize winners and prize allocations are final and no correspondence will be entered into.