Mavid Construction aren’t in the building industry for awards, but they certainly bring great recognition for the company and a sense of achievement for staff.
This year Mavid Construction entered into “HIA Housing and Kitchen & Bathroom Awards” and “MBA Excellence in Building Awards” achieving the following Awards:
- 2017 HIA-CSR Hunter Housing Awards Winner: Bathroom up to $20,000 Project: Hibberd Street, Hamilton
- 2017 HIA-CSR Hunter Housing Awards Winner: Renovation/Addition Project over $750,001 Project: Nesca Parade, The Hill
- 2017 HIA-CSR Hunter Housing Awards Winner: Townhouse/Villa of the Year Project: Beaumont Street, Hamilton
- 2017 HIA-CSR Hunter Housing Awards Winner: Townhouse/Villa Development over 5 dwellings Project: Wallsend Street, Kahibah
- MBA 2017 Excellence in building awards Newcastle Winner: Medium Density Dual Occupancy, Project: Beaumont Street, Hamilton
- MBA 2017 Excellence in building awards Newcastle Winner: Commercial – Extensions, Renovations & Refurbishments Under $2 Million, Project: Go Kindy Childcare New Lambton
- MBA 2017 Excellence in building awards Newcastle Winner: Custom Built Home, Project: Cockle Crescent, Teralba
“We do not do what we do for recognition, however being recognized by the local community and Housing Organisations is an extraordinary moment,” company spokesperson Stephanie Carter said.
“Achieving such awards for the developments we build gives the whole team a great sense of achievement and recognition.
“This also gives our clients great confidence in building with such a highly recognized builder such as Mavid Construction.
“Our clients are involved every step of the way including the achievement of receiving these Awards for their investment or forever home.”
Mavid Construction specializes in medium density units and dwellings, also completing custom built homes, high-end architecturally designed homes, commercial and industrial projects including office refurbishments and childcare centres.
Clients include all sectors of the market. Whether it be a first home buyer, investor, developer, a family looking to upsize their home or a retiree wanting to downsize, Mavid Construction has expertise to deliver a quality built project whilst servicing the Hunter Valley, Newcastle region, Mid North Coast and Central Coast.
“Mavid Constructions’ Vision and Values are at the core of everything we do as a company,” Mrs Carter said. “Our Vision of providing superior quality, time and cost building is the key focus of our construction methods and customer service, it inspires ambition that drives our company to reach even greater heights.”
The team at Mavid Construction lives and breathes the company vision which is to provide superior quality, time and cost building that:
- Customers recommend to family and friends,
- Consumers seek for in the market place,
- Employees are proud of,
- And that when choosing between MAVID and a competitor,
- There is never a choice!
“The Mavid team strongly believe in their core values both personally and professionally,” Mrs Carter said.
“Those values include Integrity, recognition, empower, passion, quality, precision and safety and are shared throughout the team’s everyday lives allowing Mavid Construction to maintain business success.”
Mavid Construction is independently owned and directed by an energetic and enthusiastic carpenter, builder and manager Matt Sharpe.
“Matt has many years’ experience in the building industry and his success and thriving business can be attributed to his eagerness to excel and build highly sought after constructions,” Ms Carter said.
Mavid was created in June 2011 and has grown rapidly since. It has a tight group of 37 employees comprising of 20 office-based and 17 site-based staff.
They enjoy great working relationships with a broad network of trades that range anywhere from 700 to 800 contractors. The company prides itself on its swift completion of projects, while producing extremely high quality and innovative work.
“The company would love to take this opportunity to thank the Mavid team, trades, suppliers and clients for their efforts for the year and to enjoy a well earned and deserved break ready for a bigger year next year,” Mrs Carter said.
Mavid Construction is located at 81 Mustang Drive, Rutherford. For more information ring (02) 4015 2666 or visit the website: www.mavidgroup.com.au.