Are you a person with a disability and are eligible for NDIS and looking for employment?
Access Industries is a not for profit registered charity that has been in operation for more than 65 years.
Their mission is to create opportunities for people with disabilities to achieve economic and community participation through meaningful employment at their sites around NSW.
Access Industries manufacture timber products and package a variety of goods.
This advertising feature is sponsored by the following business. Click the link to learn more:
Access Industries currently have positions available at their Newcastle site in their factory in the Timber Department and Special Packaging Department which involves light process, packing and assembly work.
They are located near Hamilton train station and various bus routes.
Access Industries offers employees training and support to assist each employee to achieve their goals.
Access Industries also offer:
- Individual Employment Plan that outlines your employment goals and identifies other areas of support needed
- Welfare Officers who support you with personal issues
- Safety and Training Officers who works with you to achieve your employment goals
- One-on-one training
- Internal group training
- Subsidised canteen
- Social Group run by employees
- Annual Presidents’ Award for work commitment and/or outstanding personal development
- Long Service Awards Recognition
- Flexible work hours to meet your needs
- Factory and Safety Meetings (run by Employees with Disabilities and Factory Manager)
School Leavers are encouraged to apply.
If you would like to apply and arrange a tour of Access Industries’ facilities, please contact theiWelfare Officer, Lisa Thomson or Executive Assistant, Lauren Stoddart on 4088 5110 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
For more information, visit Access Industries’ website www.accessindustries.com.au.