Disney on Ice is celebrating 100 years of magical moments in its latest show.
The jam-packed 2018 performance includes all the originals such as Mickey and Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck and Goofy.
The Disney princesses are back in skates, from Frozen’s Anna and Elsa, to Snow White, Belle and Ariel. Moments from Toy Story, Finding Nemo, The Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin and more will leave the whole family with memories from a lifetime of Disney films.
For your chance to win tickets to see Disney On Ice when it skates into Newcastle Entertainment Centre July 13 to 15, simply fill in the form below.
There are three prizes up for grabs.
Prize 1: Eight tickets for your family, a fantastic merchandise pack and a special ride for four children on the ice.
Prize 2: Four front row tickets for your family including a 'meet and greet', plus a fantastic merchandise pack.
Prize 3: Four tickets for your family including a 'meet and greet' plus a fantastic merchandise pack.
To go in the draw, fill in the form:
Entries close at 9am on Wednesday June 20,2018
Winners will be notified and names published in the Newcastle Herald Public Notices June 22 ,2018. The first entry drawn will win prize 1, second entry drawn wins prize 2 and third entry drawn wins prize 3. Terms and conditions apply.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Employees of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter the competition, as are their immediate families.
2. The promoter is Newcastle Newspapers Pty Limited ABN 46 000 003 967 of 28 Honeysuckle Drive, Newcastle, NSW, 2300, 02 4979 5000
3. The judge’s decision is final and binding on each person who enters.
4. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
5. The prizes are non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. Any attempt to resell or auction the prize will result in an immediate cancellation of the prize.
6.The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by laws.
7. The promotion commences 13/6/18. Entries close 9 am 20/6/18. The first prize drawn will win: eight (8) tickets for the family, a fantastic merchandise pack and a special ride for 4 children on the ice. (Conditions apply). The second prize drawn will win: four (4) FRONT ROW tickets for the family including a ‘meet and greet’ plus a fantastic merchandise pack. The third prize drawn will win: four (4) tickets for the family, including a ‘meet and greet’ plus a fantastic merchandise pack.
8. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
9. The information you are asked to provide to Newcastle Newspapers Pty Limited is personal information and is protected by the Privacy Act 1988.
10. All entries become the property of the promoter. The promoter may use the entrant’s names and literary pieces for any commercial purpose, including future promotional marketing and publicity purposes.
12. Entries will be drawn at Newcastle Newspapers Pty Limited, 28 Honeysuckle Drive, Newcastle, NSW 2300 and the winners’ names will be published 22/6/18. Winners will be notified.