Win or lose, true Newcastle Knights fans stick by their team from the start of the season through to the bitter end, and the Newcastle Herald is there for every step along the way.
All Knights fans have the opportunity to gain access to match reports, news, expert opinion, exclusive videos with the players and more, by signing up to be a member of the Newcastle Herald Red and Blue HQ.
As a member of this online community you will get all the NRL news first and directly to your inbox.
Plus every person who signs up this month will go in the draw to win Newcastle Knights match tickets. The winner will receive:
- 2x GA tickets to the last home game of the season - September 1 Knights v Dragons 3pm.
To join the community simply fill in the form below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Employees of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter the competition, as are their immediate families.
2.The promoter is Newcastle Newspapers Pty Limited ABN 46 000 003 967 of 28 Honeysuckle Drive, Newcastle , NSW, 2300, 02 4979 5000. The winner must be able to collect the tickets from The Herald’s office in Honeysuckle by 4pm August 31, 2018.
3. To enter, entrants must provide their full name, phone number and email address.
4. The draw results are final and binding on each person who enters.
5. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
6. The prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. Any attempt to resell or auction this prize will result in an immediate cancellation of the prize.
7.The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by laws.
8. Promotion commences August 6, 2018. Entries close midday August 29, 2018.
9. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
10. The information you are asked to provide to the Newcastle Newspapers Pty Limited is personal information and is protected by the Privacy Act 1988.
11. All entries become the property of the promoter. The promoter may use the entrant’s names and literary pieces for any commercial purpose, including future promotional marketing, emailing and publicity purposes.
13. Entries will be drawn at Newcastle Newspapers Pty Limited , 28 Honeysuckle Drive , Newcastle , NSW 2300.
14. The winner will be contacted by phone and notified in writing by email.